Zoology 1 Notebooking Journal
Complimenting Exploring Creation with Zoology 1, the Zoology 1 Notebooking Journal will provide everything your students need to complete their studies of insects, pterosaurs, bats and birds using Exploring Creation with Zoology 1. The Notebooking Journal serves as your child's individual notebook, providing a place for them to complete every assignment in the book. It includes a weekly schedule, templates for the notebook activities, nature hunts and record keeping, projects, experiments and much, much more.
Included in the Zoology 1 Notebooking Journal is:
- A daily Schedule for completing the readings, notebook assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day per week plan. Included also is an alternative schedule for cold climates.
- Fascinating Facts Templates for your student to record what they learned with both words and illustrations for each lesson.
- Templates for completing the Notebooking Activities.
- Review Questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration.
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice - which is a valuable method for memorizing Scripture, teaching spelling, grammar and writing, as well as handwriting practice.
- Project Pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets for the student to keep a record of and log experiments or projects completed throughout the course.
- Fly Higher ideas for each lesson which compiles additional activities, projects, experiments, books or videos that correlate with the lesson.
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books, which the students may wish to create, encouraging them to record facts and information they learned in each lesson. These are then placed on the Miniature Book Paste Page, to display in their notebook.
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips they enjoyed during their studies.
- A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know about insects, bats, pterosaurs and birds at the end of the course.
These Notebooking Journals are a perfect compliment to the Exploring Creation series. Each student will cherish their individual notebook as they make it their very own with words and illustrations reflecting all they have learned in their pursuit of science. Additionally, it serves as your record of your student's scientific endeavors throughout the year. When your child flips through their notebook, they will be reminded of the knowledge they have attained, reviewing the material as they peruse the pages they have created.