KitBook - Electric Circuits
Have you ever made a working electric circuit on a page in a book? Well now you can with KitBooks!
KitBooks contain all the instructions and parts you need to complete way cool experiments, PLUS they have a PowerPage built right into the book where you actually build the working circuits.
Because they're safe and self-contained, Mom and Dad will love them. They're easy to keep organized because all the parts have a place in the tray. And they're great for home or travel. Take one with you in the car!
The Electric Circuits KitBook includes nine cool experiments:
- Turn on lights, spin motors, buzz buzzers.
- Make series and parallel circuits.
- Build a circuit to test insulators and conductors.
- Learn about and use two different kinds of switches.
- Discover the difference beteen primary and secondary batteries.
- Send Morse Code with a series circuit and a buzzer.
- Detect magnetic fields in wires using a compass.
- Make an electromagnet with a battery, a wire, and a nail. See what you can pick up... and what you can't.
- Learn fun facts about electricity!
Find out why this kit won the 2008 Parent's Choice Silver Honor Award and the 2008 Association of Educational Publishers Distinguished Achievement Award!
The KitBook contains:
2 jumper wires
1.2 meters of wire
Wooden craft stick
12 paper clips
62 pages of clearly written text and colorful diagrams