Everything Kids Weather Book
- The difference between cirrus and stratocumulus clouds
- How meteorologists predict the weather
- What the term "a perfect storm" means
- How to build a weather station of your own
- Why storms depend on how cold and warm fronts interact
- How to create weather experiments at home
Filled with hundreds of exciting facts and thirty fun weather puzzles and games, The Everything Kids' Weather Book is perfect for finding out how a barometer works, which cloud is a nimbus cloud, what causes hailstorms - and everything in between!