Astronomy Notebooking Journal
Included in the Astronomy Notebooking Journal is:
- A daily Schedule for completing the reading, activities and projects, utilizing a two-day per week plan.
- Fascinating Facts Templates for your student to record what they learned with both words and illustrations.
- Templates for completing the Notebooking Assignments.
- Review Questions, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration.
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice - which is a valuable method for memorizing Scripture, teaching spelling, grammar and writing, as well as handwriting practice.
- Project Pages for the student to keep a record and log of projects they completed.
- Take it Further ideas for additional activities, projects, experiments, books or videos that correlate with the lesson.
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books, which the students may wish to create, encouraging them to record facts and information they learned in each lesson. These are then placed on the Miniature Book Paste Page, to display in their notebook.
- Field Trip Sheets to document astronomy-related field trips they enjoyed during their studies.
- A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know about astronomy at the end of the course.