132 CLED Microscope
Model 132 CLED
Featuring the same superior optical and mechanical components of our best selling Model 131CLED, this instrument also includes an extra vertical eyepiece. Teachers can observe simultaneously what student is viewing, or two students can view at same time. Vertical tube also permits mounting of 35mm or video camera. A very versatile microscope recommended for instruction through grade 12.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer, supplied in both diagonal and vertical viewing tubes. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Vertical and 30¬∞ inclined tubes mounted on 360¬∞ rotating head for ease of use.
- Vertical viewing tube has diopter adjustment, positioned low for easier camera mounting.
- DIN 4x, 10x and 40xR objectives are achromatic, parcentered, parfocalled, color-coded.
- 3-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment.
- Built-in LED illumination, delivers greater light and longer life than standard 20 watt tungsten bulb. Virtually no base heat. 50,000 hour rated bulb. Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3 wire cord.
- Low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 110mm x 120mm (4-3/8 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage, with locked-on spring mounted stage clips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage (Model 132-MS).
- Built-in 0.65NA condenser lens.
- Calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Height: Inclined eyepiece 340mm(13-1/2 in.). Net wt. 3.1 kgs (6.8 lbs).
- Vertical eyepiece 400mm (15-1/4 in.).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5 kgs (11 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and accessory mechanical stage.
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark firstname.lastname@example.org)