Birdsong Identiflyer Lyric
Learning bird songs with the IdentiFlyer Lyric has never been easier. Almost everyone can become an expert. Each bird song has Learning Lyrics, words and phrases that help you connect the bird’s picture and name to its song. (The Eastern Towhee sounds like "drink your tea”)
Expert birders use bird songs 75% of the time to identify birds.The problem is: How do you become an expert? Bird experts are usually good musically and can
recognize the notes of the bird’s song, but the average birder has difficulty learning these musical
skills. No one, until now, has been able to help novice birders learn the songs.
The IdentiFlyer Lyric solves this problem with Learning Lyrics, words and phrases that help
you connect the music to the bird. For example, "Drink your tea” sounds just like the Eastern
Towhee’s song. "Hula hoop, hoop” sounds like the Mourning Dove’s song. The IdentiFlyer Lyric
makes learning bird songs easier for the non-expert because you hear the bird’s name, see its
picture, hear a verbal description of the song (lyrics) and then hear its song.
The IdentiFlyer Lyric has these new improvements
• The Lyric includes 40 birds on two 2-Sided Super SongCards
• YardBirds One & Two, Eastern and Western YardBirds
• The songs can be played in 2 Modes
• Song Mode – Useful for identifying songs in the field and to call in birds
• Lyric Mode – makes it easier to learn the songs and test skills.
• An improved speaker plays richer, crystal-clear bird songs; many songs are longer.
• Super SongCards* – Fewer cards are needed because each card has 20 bird songs, 10
birds on each side. Five more 2-Sided Super SongCards are available so you can
expand your exbirdtise.
• Includes 3 AAA batteries
• Super SongCards are not compatible with the original IdentiFlyer
CLICK HERE for a 3 minute demo video -