From the makers of Bananagrams, Appletters is the domino game where you don't connect the dots, you connect the letters! The apple-shaped pouch with a soft, zip-closed top includes 110 tiles with red capital letters that may be used to play three different games:Appleletters: Players alternately add tiles to the first or last letter of a word in the middle of the table creating a continuous snake of new words. For two to six players, ages 5 and up. Apple Turnover: Similar to Appleletters, however, each player begins with 21 tiles instead of nine, and may actually replace an opponent's word with a longer word. The goal is to be the first player to get rid of tiles. For two to four players, ages 7 and up. Apple store: Players build words as long as possible in crossword-like fashion and get bonus points for length, palindromes, and going out first. For two to four players, ages 7 and up. Contents: 1 zippered apple-shaped pouch and 110 letter tiles.
- Contents include 1 zippered apple-shaped pouch and 110 letter tiles.
- For 2-4 players
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Made in China
- Brand new condition in original packaging
- Wipe clean with a dry or damp cloth
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.