Zoom Scope Trinocular Model 420T-420AHF-10
The convenience and versatility of viewing a large picture at 10x magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 40x magnification. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances. Trinocular port accepts video or SLR adapters (included).
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 40x. See specification chart for full magnification range available with use of optional auxiliary lenses
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- Top light is 12v 15 watt halogen, bi-pin with directional beam and rheostat control.
- Bottom light is 110v 5 watt fluorescent for cool operation, greater light efficiency.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Available with 110v or 220v (220v is CE approved and supplied with European plug). To order 220v, add Â220V to end of model number.
- Two 80mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates).
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Heavy-duty fixed arm stand. Note: #705-420 0.5x auxiliary objective is not operational on this particular frame.
- Height: 340mm (13-3/8 in.).
- Base width: 171mm (6-3/4 in.), Base depth: 242mm (9-1/2 in.)
- Net wt. 5.4 kgs (12 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields, vinyl dustcover and instruction manual.
- Individual: Ship wt. 7.7 kgs (17 lbs), Dimensions 550x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 14.4 kgs (32 lbs), Dimensions 475x375x475mm (19x15x19 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)