High Resolution 2.0 Mega Pixel Digital Camera, Built Into Microscope
The convenience and versatility of viewing large picture at 10x magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 40x magnification. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. This microscope is fully functional, independent of camera application.
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 40x. See specification chart for full range available with use of optional auxiliary lenses.
- Top light is 12v 15 watt halogen, bi-pin with directional beam and rheostat control.
- Bottom light is 12V 10 watt halogen, bi-pin.
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- 12VDC power converted operates on 100v-240v 50H/60H current, without need of additional transformer.
- 2.5 amp time delay fuse.
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus “drift”.
- Large 165mm wide x 220mm deep stage surface.
- Two 80mm stage plates (frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plates).
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked on stage clips.
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects on stage.
- Height: 330mm (13 in.) extends to 433mm (17 in.) for larger objects.
- Net wt. 5.1 kgs (11.2 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with rubber eyeshields, vinyl dustcover and instruction manual.
- Individual: Ship wt. 8.2 (18 lbs), Dimensions 450x425x275mm (18x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 8.2 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 450x425x275mm (18x17x11 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb and cords.
This model permits hook-up to computer with supplied USB 2.0 cable. Easy-to-use, Motic Images software for capturing, labeling, measuring, and storing plus a host of other exciting options. Requires a computer with Windows XP or above. Mac OSX Compatible.
SPECIFICATIONS – NATIONAL DIGITAL MICROSCOPE #DC3-420TH
(NTSC, USB & RCA ports, digital and analog signals for use with computer, video, projector)
|USB 2.0 (digital sig.)|
|Image device||1/2 inch CMOS imaging chip|
|Effective pixels||(H) 1600 x (V) 1280|
|Framed resolution||1600 x 1280 pixels|
|Electronic shutter||10-20 F/Sec. at 1280x1024 format (depending on individual PC specifications)|
|Minimum illumination||3 LUX|
|Power supply||Self powered|
|Operating System||Windows XP or above. MAC OSX|
|Computer Requirements||1 Ghz processor, Video Card: 128 MB, Ram 512 MB or above. Hard Disk 500 MB or above.|
|Immediate Printout||On printer|
|Position and size of image on monitor||Freely definable|
|Menu on monitor||Pull-down menus for opening, storing, printing, print preview, regulator for brightness, color, gamma correction. Icons for recording, image interpolation, switching between large and small image, image quality, automatic and manual white balance.|
|Image data||Automatic reference number, date, time|
|Interactive adjustment||Color, brightness, contrast|
|Import of stored data||Possible|
|Operating temperature||-50°F to +120°F||Same|
|Storage temperature||-70°F to +140°F|
|Relative humidity||40% to 95%|
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)