A very versatile stereoscope microscope that permits you to change from a widefield image at 10x magnification to the close-up detail of 30x magnification simply by rotating the objective turret. The extra rugged fixed-arm stand has both incidental and transmitted illumination. Built in high-resolution digital camera offers 1.3 megapixel live image resolution at 1240 x 1024. Supplied with Motic Images software, which allows the user to view, capture, label, manipulate and measure images. The microscope is fully functional, independent of the camera application.
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D..
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90 degrees.
- Working distance: 75mm. Maximum specimen height: 35mm.
- High intensity, built-in 12v 10 watt halogen, incidental illumination and 12v 10 watt tungsten, transmitted illumination.
- 12v DC power converter operates on 100v-240v 50Hz/60Hz current, without need of additional transformer.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights. This permits use of top light only, bottom light only, or top and bottom lights together.
- Rack and pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning, and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass plate and one plastic black/white reversible contrast plate.
- Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, grey enamel finish.
- Height: 310mm (12-1/4 in.) extends to 345mm (13-5/8) for larger objects.
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2 in.), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4 in.)
- Net wt. 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Calibration slide.
- "L" hex-key wrench.
- USB 2.0 PCI card with CD.
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure, vinyl dustcover and rubber eyeshields.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5 kgs (11 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 17.7 kgs (39 lbs), Dimensions 800x375x425mm (32x15x17 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, on microscope portion, excluding bulbs and cords.
IMPORTANT MINIMUM SPECIFICATIONS
- Processor: 1Ghz. or above
- USB 2.0
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Video Card: 128 MB
This model permits hook-up to computer with supplied USB cable. Easy-to-use software for capturing microscope images, labeling, measuring, and storing images. Requires a computer with Windows XP or above. Mac OSX Compatible.
SPECIFICATIONS â€“ NATIONAL DIGITAL MICROSCOPE #DC4-456H
|USB 2.0 Port (digital signal for use with computer only)|
|Image device||1/2 inch CMOS|
|Effective pixels||1240 x 1024|
|Framed resolution||1240 x 1024 pixels|
|Electronic shutter||10fps @ 1240 x 1024, 30fps @ 640 x 480|
|Audio output||Transmission across Image 2000 direct into memory of PC|
|White balance||Auto white balance|
|B.L.C.||Back light compensation (auto)|
|Minimum illumination||5 LUX|
|Data transfer||480 MB/second|
|Color Image||Take-up time below one second|
|Color depth||24 bit (16.7 million colors)|
|Power supply||5v self powered from computer USB|
|Data format||BMP, JPG, MIG (for recording)|
|Operating System||Windows XP or above. MAC OSX.|
|Computer Requirements||1 Ghz processor, Video card: 128 MB, RAM 512 MB or above. Hard Disk 500 MB or above.|
|Immediate Printout||On printer|
|Position and size of image on monitor||Freely definable|
|Menu on monitor||Pull-down menus for opening, storing, printing, print preview, regulator for brightness, color, gamma correction. Icons for recording, image interpolation, switching between large and small image, image quality, automatic and manual white balance.|
|Image data||Automatic reference number, date, time|
|Interactive adjustment||Color, brightness, contrast|
|Import of stored data||Possible|
|Operating temperature||-50Â°F to +150Â°F|
|Storage temperature||-50Â°F to +175Â°F|
|Relative humidity||40% to 95%|
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)