Our most popular series for middle and high school instruction is enhanced with LED illumination. Delivers higher light efficiency than standard 20 watt tungsten bulb, and cool operating temperature prolongs specimen life when viewing live material. Same precision optical and mechanical features as our best selling 130 series. Combines extra rugged construction with user-friendly features.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student, or for reverse position viewing.
- DIN standard, achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, and color-corded: 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR (1.25 N.A.) objectives.
- 4-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment, has positive click stops.
- Built-in LED, delivers greater light and longer life than standard tungsten bulbs. Virtually heat free operation.
- Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire cord.
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Coarse focusing has slip clutch to prevent damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 120mm x 120mm (4-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- Built-in 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Height: 365mm (14-1/2 in.). Net wt. 3.4 kgs (7.4 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5 kgs (11 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and accessory mechanical stage.
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark firstname.lastname@example.org)