For superior performance, this intermediate level microscope features the same rugged construction and a full-sized DIN optical system of our popular 130 series. Wider field of view, greater resolution, better light condensing system and larger frame than ordinary elementary microscopes. For instruction from elementary level through grade 8 or 9.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer.
- 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360°. Permits stage to remain level when viewing wet slides, allows easy sharing by more than one student.
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops.
- Achromatic, parcentered, parfocalled DIN standard 4x (0.10N.A.), 10x (0.25N.A.) and 40xR (0.65N.A.) objectives are color-coded.
- Built-in 115v 20-watt electric illuminator with on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire cord.
- Low-position focusing is rack and pinion, with slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focusing drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 110mm x 120mm (4-3/8 in. x 4-3/4 in.) stage with locked-on, spring mounted stage clips.
- 0.65NA condenser lens mounted in stage.
- Calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Height 340 mm (13-1/2 in.). Net wt. 2.7 kgs (6 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 4 kgs (9 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 18.1 kgs (40 lbs), Dimensions 900x300x475mm (36x12x19 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb and cord.
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark firstname.lastname@example.org)