Designed to facilitate teaching at the elementary level using the standard microscope format most commonly used in U.S. schools, now with long life, cool LED illumination. 45° inclined viewing head is very convenient for younger students. Extra bright 15-watt illumination is built into base, features on/off switch on base and heavy-duty, 3-wire grounded cord and plug. Rugged metal frame, precision optical glass lenses. Student proofing features minimize loss of parts and other student abuse. Recommended for instruction through grade 6.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer, 45° inclined for viewing ease when seated.
- Head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color-coded 4x, 10x 40xR objectives mounted on precision revolving objective turret, 40x, 100x and 400x magnification.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours life, cool burning illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb. Base-mounted on/off switch and heavy duty 3-wire cord. Convenient "grabber” clip on plug lets you wrap the cord around microscope and secure in place by pushing cord into clip for easy storage. No bulky cord hanger needed.
- On/off switch on top of base.
- Heavy-duty 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Oversized focusing knobs provide mid-range focusing between normal coarse and fine focus range.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focus mechanism.
- Rack stop protects objectives and specimen slides.
- 88mm x 82mm stage (3-1/2 in. x 3-1/4 in.).
- Locked-on, spring activated stage clips.
- Substage disc diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height 278 mm (11 in.). Net wt. 1.7 kgs (3.7 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 2.7 kgs (6 lbs), Dimensions 450x300x275mm (18x12x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 13.6 kgs (30 lbs), Dimensions 775x275x400mm (31x11x16 in.)
- 5-year limited warranty, excluding bulb.
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)