# 456 Microscope
Model 456 TBL-10
All the quality features and versatility of larger stereo models, in a compact size only 12" tall. Ideal size for elementary and middle school, rugged enough for high school. Upright, unreversed image is designed for viewing 3-dimensional objects, dissecting. Choose low magnification for a wide field of view, then high magnification for close-up detail.
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on the left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D..
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90 degrees.
- Working distance: 75mm. Maximum specimen height: 35mm.
- Head rotates 360 degrees to permit reverse head position viewing.
- High intensity 12v 10 watt incidental and transmitted illumination is built-in.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights, permit the use of top light only, bottom light only, top and bottom lights together.
- Rack and pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect the mechanism against over-turning and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass plate, and one plastic black/white reversible contrast plate.
- Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, grey enamel finish.
- Height: 310mm (12-1/4 in.) extends to 345mm (13-5/8) for larger objects.
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2 in.), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4 in.)
- Net wt. 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure, vinyl dust cover, and rubber eyeshields.
- Individual: Ship wt. 4.1 kgs (9 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 14.5 kgs (32 lbs), Dimensions 600x350x400mm (24x14x16 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.
NOTE: To order with 220v electrical system, add ¬220V to end of the model number.Microscope Diagram
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)