Monocular Cordless LED Microscope - 109-LED
Scaled-down for younger students, but has a standard microscope format most commonly used in U.S. schools. Simple to use, yet prepares students for an easy transition to high school instruction. Precision optical system; achromatic, optical glass lenses. Rugged metal components engineered for years of reliable performance. Student proof features minimize loss of parts and other student abuse. This scope is recommended for instruction through grade 6 but many high school students use it to save money.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer.
- 45° inclined head for ease of viewing when seated.
- The Head rotates 360°.
- Color coded 4x, 10x, 40xR objectives provide 40x, 100x and 400x magnification.
- Revolving triple nosepiece with positive click stops for easy, precise magnification changes.
- Cordless LED Illuminator - lighting equivalent to a 20-watt tungsten bulb
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Auto cutoff recharger
- On/Off switch with rheostat control
- Rack and pinion focusing.
- Slip clutch protects the focusing mechanism from over-turning.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus drift.
- Rack stop prevents damage to slides and lenses.
- Coarse and fine focus.
- 88mm x 82mm stage (3-1/2 in. x 3-1/4 in.) with locked-on, spring-activated stage clips.
- Disc diaphragm.
- Rugged cast metal with inclination joint, gray enamel finish.
- Height 295mm (11-3/4 in.). Net wt. 1.7 kgs (3.7 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with vinyl dust cover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 2.7 kgs (6 lbs), Dimensions 450x300x275mm (18x12x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 11.8 kgs (26 lbs), Dimensions 775x275x375mm (31x11x15 in.)