Zoom Scope Model420-1105-10
The convenience and versatility of viewing a large picture at 10x magnification, then zooming continuously all the way to close-up detail at 40x magnification. Upright, unreversed 3-dimensional image remains in focus throughout zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances.
Universal stand features heavy construction and counterbalanced arm for maximum stability. With an adjustable mounting post, it provides extreme flexibility in positioning.
General microscope information
Compare to other microscopes
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are 45° inclined, with dual diopter adjustments, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle.
- Viewing head rotates 360°.
- Achromatic, color corrected lenses.
- Continuous magnification from 10x thru 40x. See specification chart for full magnification range available with use of optional auxiliary lenses
- Rack and pinion focusing with large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevents damage to mechanism. Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'.
- No built-in illumination is included with this model.
- Professional, all-metal stand.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking support collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects.
- Total stand height: 386mm (15.4 in.). Net weight: 18.1 kgs (40 lbs).
- Base diameter: 200mm (8 in.). Base height: 55mm (2.2 in.)
- Vertical post length: 331mm (13.2 in.). (O.D. 25mm)
OTHER DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Distance between main vertical post and center of field of view, when horizontal bar is adjusted to minimum or maximum extension: Minimum = 255mm, Maximum = 455mm
- Distance from bottom edge of objective lens and work surface when horizontal bar is adjusted to minimum or maximum height:
- With pivot arm up: Minimum = 170mm (6.8 in.), Maximum = 515mm (20.6 in.)
- With pivot arm down: Minimum = 58mm (2.3 in.), Maximum = 260mm (10.4 in.)
- Head, focusing block and universal stand are in separate molded styrofoam containers with vinyl dustcover, eyeshields and instruction manual.
- Master carton pack 1 each:
- Head & focusing block: Ship wt. 4.1 kgs (9 lbs), Dimensions 400x425x275mm (16x17x11 in.)
- Universal boom stand: Ship wt. 19.1 kgs (42 lbs), Dimensions 500x325x300mm(20x13x12 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty excluding bulb, cord, and fuse
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark firstname.lastname@example.org)