MOTIC DIGITAL MICROSCOPE
Designed to facilitate teaching at the elementary level using the standard microscope format most commonly used in U.S. schools, now with built-in digital camera for exciting new teaching opportunities. 45° inclined viewing head is very convenient for younger students. This model utilizes cordless LED illumination with rechargeable batteries, and recharger. Rugged metal frame, precision optical glass lenses. Student proofing features minimize loss of parts and other student abuse. Recommended for instruction through grade 8.
THIS UNIT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VISTA OR
64 BIT SYSTEMS
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer, 45° inclined for viewing ease when seated.
- Fixed forward facing head
- Achromatic, color-coded 4x, 10x 40xR objectives mounted on precision revolving objective turret, 40x, 100x and 400x magnification.
- LED light rated up to 100,000 hours life, illumination equal to a 20-watt tungsten bulb, totally heat free.
- Set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries allows up to 1000 recharges, for a total of 40,000 to 50,000 hours of use. Included battery charger automatically stops charging when batteries are fully charged….protects batteries from overcharging, also permits conventional light operation by plugging into regular wall outlet. No need for expensive recharger stations, plugs into inexpensive multiple outlet power strips available from any grocery or hardware store.
- Single 8-hour charge provides 40 to 50 hours of use.
- Recharger also permits light operation by plugging into standard wall outlet
- Oversized focusing knobs provide mid-range focusing between normal coarse and fine focus range.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focus mechanism.
- Rack stop protects objectives and specimen slides.
- Rotating / Gliding Stage
- Locked-on, spring activated stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, gray enamel finish.
- Height 278 mm (11 in.). Net wt. 1.7 kgs (3.7 lbs)
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 2.7 kgs (6 lbs), Dimensions 450x300x275mm (18x12x11 in.)
- Master carton pack 5 each: Ship wt. 13.6 kgs (30 lbs), Dimensions 775x275x400mm (31x11x16 in.)
- 5 Year limited warranty, excluding bulb and cords.
This model permits hook-up to computer with supplied USB cable. Easy-to-use software for capturing microscope images, labeling, measuring, storing, and e-mailing. The DM-52 operates on both PC '98 & above & Mac OS X systems. Microscope comes with Motic Play and Motic Educator software. Mac OSX
SPECIFICATIONS – NATIONAL DIGITAL MICROSCOPE #DM-52
|USB Port (digital signal for use with computer only)|
|Image device||CMOS imaging devise|
|Effective pixels||640 x 480|
|Framed resolution||640 x 480 pixels|
|Electronic shutter||8-30 frames/sec|
|Audio output||Transmission across Image 2000 direct into memory of PC|
|White balance||Auto white balance|
|B.L.C.||Back light compensation (auto)|
|Power supply||5v self powered from computer USB|
|Data format||BMP, JPG, MIG (for recording)|
PC: Windows 2000 or above. Mac. OS X
Intel Pentium, CPU 200 Mhz or above, RAM 128 MB or above, Hard disk 500 MB or above, CD-ROM drive, USB plug,
Position and size of image on monitor
Menu on monitor
Pull-down menus for opening, storing, printing, print preview, regulator for brightness, color, gamma correction. Icons for recording, image interpolation, switching between large and small image, image quality, automatic and manual white balance.
Automatic reference number, date, time
Color, brightness, contrast
Import of stored data
|Operating temperature||-50°F to +150°F|
|Storage temperature||-50°F to +175°F|
|Relative humidity||40% to 95%|
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)
(Computer not included!)