Superior in design and in performance, the DC5-163 incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. Choose from two grades of objective lenses: Standard achromatic lenses deliver excellent clarity and normal flatness of field; Plan achromatic for superior clarity and flatness of field. This microscope is fully functional, independent of the camera application. Supplied with powerful Motic Images Software.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepiece, pointer standard in one eyepiece. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 30° inclined binocular eyepieces with dual diopters and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm. 3-position sliding rod directs light 100% to binocular eyepieces, or 100% to camera, or 70% to camera and 30% to binocular eyepieces.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. Choose from achromatic or plan lenses. Both are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 12v 20-watt halogen with variable rheostat control.
- 12VDC power converter operates on 100v-240v 50H/60H current, without need of additional transformer.
- Illuminated on/off switch, 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 140mm x 135mm (5-1.2 in. x 5-1/4 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder with clear blue, green and yellow filters supplied.
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 185mm x 235mm (7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.)
- Height: 405mm (16 in.)
- Net wt. 6.3 kgs (13.9 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 9.6 kgs (21 lbs), Dimensions 575x450x300mm (23x18x12 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 9.6 kgs (21 lbs), Dimensions 575x450x300mm (23x18x12 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb and cords.
This model permits hook-up to computer with supplied USB 2.0cables. Easy-to-use, Motic Images 2000 software for capturing, labeling, measuring, storing and e-mailing images, plus a host of other exciting options. Requires a PC with Windows 2000 or above. Mac OSX Compatible.
SPECIFICATIONS – NATIONAL DIGITAL MICROSCOPE #DC5-163
(NTSC, USB2.0 port, digital signal for use with computer only)
|USB (digital sig.)|
|Image device||1/2 in. interline CMOS|
|Effective pixels||(H) 1600 x (V) 1280|
|Framed resolution||1600 x 1280 pixels|
|Electronic shutter||10-20 F/Sec. at 1280x1024 format (depending on individual PC specifications)|
|Minimum illumination||3 LUX|
|Power supply||Self powered|
|Operating System||Windows 2000 or above. MAC OSX|
|Computer Requirements||Intel Pentium, CPU 1GHZ Mhz or above, RAM 256 MB or above, Hard disk 400 MB or above, CD-ROM drive, USB 2.0 plug, sound card, speaker and microphone for video and audio recording, a modem for e-mail, video conference and video mail.|
|Immediate Printout||On printer|
|Position and size of image on monitor||Freely definable|
|Menu on monitor||Pull-down menus for opening, storing, printing, print preview, regulator for brightness, color, gamma correction. Icons for recording, image interpolation, switching between large and small image, image quality, automatic and manual white balance.|
|Image data||Automatic reference number, date, time|
|Interactive adjustment||Color, brightness, contrast|
|Import of stored data||Possible|
|Operating temperature||-50°F to +120°F Same|
|Storage temperature||-70°F to +140°F|
|Relative humidity||40% to 95%|
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark firstname.lastname@example.org)