Featuring the same precision optics and rugged construction of Model DC2-155, this microscope is enhanced with the addition of 100x oil immersion lens, 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser, and professional quality built-in mechanical specimen holder with coaxial controls. A truly full-featured microscope with 1.3 Mega Pixel built-in camera, for optimum image quality and detail.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x and 400x magnification. Model 156-S also includes 100xR (1.25 N.A.) oil immersion lens. All are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- Built-in 12v 20 watt halogen with rheostat intensity control.
- Base mounted on/off switch, heavy-duty 3-wire grounded electrical system and plug.
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 135mm x 135mm (5-1/4 in. x 5-1/4 in.) stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Height 380mm (15 in.). Net wt. 4.7 kgs (10.4 lbs).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 7.7 kgs (17 lbs), Dimensions 550x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 14.5 kgs (32 lbs), Dimensions 550x400x500mm (22x16x20 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb and cords.
This model permits hook-up to computer with supplied USB cable. Easy-to-use software for capturing microscope images, labeling, measuring, and storing. Requires a computer with Windows XP or above. Mac OSX Compatible.
SPECIFICATIONS – NATIONAL DIGITAL MICROSCOPE #DC2-156-S
|USB 2.0 Port (digital signal for use with computer only)|
|Image device||1/2 in. CMOS Chips|
|Effective pixels||1280 x 1024|
|Framed resolution||1280 x 1024 pixels|
|Electronic shutter||10 - 30 frames/sec (determined by individual CPU's)|
|Audio output||Transmission across Image 2000 direct into memory of PC|
|White balance||Auto white balance|
|B.L.C.||Back light compensation (auto)|
|Minimum illumination||3 LUX|
|Data transfer||7.5 MB/second|
|Color Image||Take-up time below one second|
|Color depth||24 bit (16.7 million colors)|
|Power supply||5v self powered from computer USB 2.0|
|Data format||BMP, JPG, MIG (for recording)|
|Operating System||Windows XP or above. MAC OSX|
|Computer Requirements||1 Ghz processor, Video card: 128 MB, RAM 512 MB or above. Hard Disk 500 MB or above.|
|Immediate Printout||On printer|
|Position and size of image on monitor||Freely definable|
|Menu on monitor||Pull-down menus for opening, storing, printing, print preview, regulator for brightness, color, gamma correction. Icons for recording, image interpolation, switching between large and small image, image quality, automatic and manual white balance.|
|Image data||Automatic reference number, date, time|
|Interactive adjustment||Color, brightness, contrast|
|Import of stored data||Possible|
|Operating temperature||-50°F to +150°F|
|Storage temperature||-50°F to +175°F|
|Relative humidity||40% to 95%|
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)