This compound microscope and digital camera combination includes a 100x oil immersion lens, 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser, and a rechargeable LED illumination system. Motic Images software included. Use with Windows XP and above. Mac OSX Compatible.
- Widefield 10x eyepiece with pointer.
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.) and 40xR (0.65 N.A.) objectives are supplied for 40x, 100x and 400x magnification. Also included is a 100xR (1.25 N.A.) oil immersion lens for 1000x magnification. All lenses are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- 4-hole objective turret with click-stops, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- LED illumination rated up to 100,000 hours life, with light output equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb, totally heat free.
- Rechargeable AA nickel metal hydride batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times, with each 8 hour charge providing up to 50 hours of operation, totaling 40-50,000 hours use from each set of 3 batteries.
- Included recharger shuts off when batteries are fully charged, eliminating the danger of overcharging and shortening battery life. Microscope can be used during recharging, or recharger can remain plugged-in for conventional use.
- Rheostat light intensity control with separate on/off switch.
- Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls.
- Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system.
- Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift.
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 120mm x 120mm (4-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in.) graduated mechanical stage, with a professional quality low profile specimen holder and low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, built-in swing-out frosted glass filter.
- Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish.
- Height 340mm (13-3/8 in.). Net wt. 3.8 kgs (8.4 lbs).
- Calibration slide.
- USB cable.
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5.14 kgs (11.3 lbs), Dimensions 457x381x254mm (18x15x10 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 10.7 kgs (23.5 lbs), Dimensions 482x533x406mm (18x21x16 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty on microscope portion, excluding LED, batteries and recharger.
This model permits hook-up to computer with supplied USB cable. Easy-to-use software for capturing microscope images, labeling, measuring, and storing. Requires a computer with Windows XP or above. Mac OSX Compatible.
SPECIFICATIONS – NATIONAL DIGITAL MICROSCOPE #DC-128
|USB Port (digital signal for use with computer only)|
|Image device||1/4 in. interline CMOS|
|Effective pixels||659 x 494|
|Framed resolution||640 x 480 pixels|
|Electronic shutter||8-15 frames/sec|
|Audio output||Transmission across Image 2000 direct into memory of PC|
|White balance||Auto white balance|
|B.L.C.||Back light compensation (auto)|
|Minimum illumination||5 Lux (F:1.4)|
|Data transfer||7.5 MB/second|
|Color Image||Take-up time below one second|
|Color depth||24 bit (16.7 million colors)|
|Power supply||5v self powered from computer USB|
|Data format||BMP, JPG, MIG (for recording)|
Windows XP or above. OSX
1 Ghz processor, Video card: 128 MB, RAM 512 MB or above. Hard Disk 500 MB or above.
Position and size of image on monitor
Menu on monitor
Pull-down menus for opening, storing, printing, print preview, regulator for brightness, color, gamma correction. Icons for recording, image interpolation, switching between large and small image, image quality, automatic and manual white balance.
Automatic reference number, date, time
Color, brightness, contrast
Import of stored data
|Operating temperature||-50°F to +150°F|
|Storage temperature||-50°F to +175°F|
|Relative humidity||40% to 95%|