Combines the precise optical performance of our most popular stereo model with a newly enhanced illumination system. Specially designed incidental lamp can be directed precisely where needed, includes intensity control. Transmitted illumination is fluorescent for optimum light and very cool temperature to prolong life of live material.
General microscope information
Compare to other microscopes
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces, 45° inclined, diopter adjustment, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Eyepieces equipped with reticle holder/retainer to accept reticle with 23mm O.D.
- Viewing head rotates 360°, adjusts up or down on post mount to accommodate difference size specimen.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered and achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90° to positive click stops.
- Top light (incidental) is 12v 15-watt halogen, bi-pin with adjustable beam and variable intensity control.
- Bottom light (transmitted) is 120v 5 watt fluorescent.
- 4-position light control: top only/bottom only/top & bottom/off.
- Heavy-duty rack & pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Includes two 80mm stage plates: frosted glass and reversible black/white plastic contrast plate.
- Blue filter for transmitted light.
- Locked-on stage clips.
- Professional, all-metal frame.
- Heavy-duty post mount with locking collar, permits up or down adjustment of viewing head to accommodate different sized objects on stage.
- Base width: 171mm (6-3/4 in.), Base depth: 242mm (9-1/2 in.)
- Height: 325mm (13 in.).
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure, vinyl dustcover & rubber eyeshields.
- Individual: Ship wt. 7.3 kgs (16 lbs), Dimensions 550x375x375mm (22x15x15 in.)
- Master carton pack 2 each: Ship wt. 13.6 kgs (30 lbs), Dimensions 475x375x475mm (19x15x19 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark firstname.lastname@example.org)