#162 Binocular Oil Immersion
Superior in design and in performance, the 160 series incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. Choose from four grades of objective lenses: Standard achromatic lenses deliver excellent clarity and normal flatness of field; ASC high contrast deliver extra image contrast; Semi-plan for extra flatness of field; Plan achromatic for superior clarity and flatness of field.
- Widefield 10x /18mm eyepieces, pointer standard in one eyepiece. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle.
- Binocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with dual diopters, interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm, rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. Choose from achromatic, super high contrast, or PLAN. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded. For example, 162-P is supplied with all PLAN objectives, 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil immersion.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 12v 20 watt halogen with variable rheostat control.
- Illuminated on/off switch, 3-wire grounded cord and plug.
- 0.5A time delay fuse.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 140mm x 135mm (5-1.2 in. x 5-1/4 in.) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 70mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder with clear blue, green and yellow filters supplied.
- Rugged cast aluminum, gray enamel finish.
- Base dimensions: 185mm x 235mm (7-1/4 in. x 9-1/4 in.)
- Height 395mm (15-1/2 in.). Net wt. 6.7 kgs (14.7 lbs)
- Head and frame in separate molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 8.0 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 8.0 kgs (18 lbs), Dimensions 550x325x325mm (22x13x13 in.)
- Lifetime limited warranty, excluding bulb, cord, and fuse.
(For quantity discounts, contact Donald J Ruark email@example.com)